User testing of usability
"Get real users involved in testing and troubleshooting and eliminate web faults faster and more cheaply."
User testing helps you find out how your web-site (e-shop or mobile app) is used by real users, and whether it meets their expectations.
On that basis, you will discover the biggest problems that users encounter (find out why customers do not complete an order in your e-shop).
The earlier you start testing your website the faster you resolve issues that may cause a loss of potential customers.
User testing procedure:
- We analyze the target groups of the website and their needs – it is necessary to know, who the users of the website are and what the web is supposed to offer them.
- We prepare scenarios of testing – the main part consists in tasks based on scenarios that users perform. Typically, it is the case of actions performed by the target group of the website - e.g. ordering a product.
- We select testers based on target groups – a sample of participants of testing corresponds to the target groups of the website (both advanced and less experienced Internet users).
- We perform usability testing – under the supervision of an experienced expert in usability, testers perform tasks according to the testing scenario.
- After completion of testing we prepare a final report including recommendations.
- We will present the testing results and our recommendations to you.
When should we use this service?
User testing is appropriate to be implemented at practically every stage of the web design, in particular:
- When you begin to design a new website – due to the testing sketches, wireframes, functional prototype or graphics you will be able to reveal problems very early on.
- Before launching the “real” website operation – thanks to testing, the details are fine-tuned and the hypotheses that arose during the project proposal are verified.
- For a fully functional web or its part.
- Feedback from real users.
- Early design verification and discovering major problems even before deployment.
- Test hypotheses verification and fine-tuning the design details
Design verification and satisfaction increase
The involvement of real users in the design process allows you to verify the design and to perform fine-tuning for the maximum satisfaction of your customers.
The view of real users helps you identify potential bottlenecks of the website or the application. In this way you'll also be able to find out why users behave the way they behave.
Higher performance and fewer change requests after the launch
Thanks to the fine-tuned design, you can expect the higher performance of solutions and fewer changes for its deployment.