Prototyping web/native applications
"VERIFY THE OPERATION OF THE APPLICATION ON THE INTERACTIVE PROTOTYPE BEFORE YOU START PROGRAMMING."
Based on your requirements we will create an interactive prototype of a future application (web), on which you will verify its functioning and reveal any shortcomings during the design phase. By using professional tools the preparation of the prototype is very quick and enables multiple iterations. You can submit the maquette of the application to user testing and get precious feedback during the early stages of the project, much earlier than when the actual design stage begins.
PROGRESS OF PROTOTYPING:
- Gathering of requirements – Based on the submission/specifications we will determine what parts of a future application will be transferred into an interactive prototype (it is not always practical to prototype everything).
- Simplified design – We will prepare a simplified draft of the key parts of the prototype, which we will consult with you.
- Interactive prototype – We will expand the proposal with the details of the individual functional components, add interactive elements and prepare the simulation of functional application logic.
- Evaluation and feedback – We will modify the prototype based on feedback from you or from real users.
- After the approval of the final design of the prototype we will prepare the functional specification for developers.
WHEN SHOULD WE USE THIS SERVICE?
- If you want to quickly demonstrate/validate the feasibility of your idea.
- If you want to specify the application requirements and facilitate communication among team members.
- If you want to verify each part of the design on real users.
- If you need to refine the estimate of labor demands and implementation costs and reduce the risks of further development.
- Visualized input in the form of an interactive prototype.
- It will help get more specific feedback from submitters.
- You can verify the accuracy of each detail of design.
- You can speed up the entire process of application.
- You can reduce the number of change requests in the advanced stages of development.
SPEED OF PROPOSAL
You can quickly demonstrate and test the feasibility of your idea. It is thus possible to prepare multiple variations and compare them with each other and verify them on real users.
SUBMISSION VISUALIZATION AND SPECIFICATION OF REQUIREMENTS
Visualization of submission improves the communication between the submitter and the implementation team. It minimizes the number of changes in the next implementation stages.
SPECIFICATION OF ESTIMATES OF LABOUR DEMAND AND REDUCTION OF DEVELOPMENT COSTS
Thanks to the refined proposal you can specify the estimate of labor demand, reduce the implementation costs and minimize the risks of further development.