"Find out how people use your website, what interests them and how to modify it to ensure maximum performance. Make the right decisions based on hard data."
Whether it is a microsite or a large e-shop, measuring visitor behaviour can give you hard data that are necessary for informed decision-making. We can help you with the deployment and advanced settings of measuring tools (Google Analytics, Webtrends) tailored to your site, local specifics and your needs.
If you are already using these tools, we will help you with the administration and interpretation of the obtained data.
WHAT CAN YOU GAIN BY USING ADVANCED SETTINGS OF ANALYTICAL TOOLS?
- Overview of business performance – sale of goods, registration, filling out the contact form, etc.
- For e-shops and financial sites, we will set up an e-commerce module that detects and calculates the value of each order.
- Advanced filter settings – we will filter off data that are not relevant for the measurement.
- Event settings – we record user behaviour that you cannot determine during routine measurements (how users work with the calculator, which documents they download).
- Set-up of Google Tag Manager – a tool that allows you to manage all the codes on the site through the web interface without any intervention of the webmaster.
- Creating reports on the statistics – we will create customized reports and group them into a single summary (e.g. according to the needs of individual departments in your company).
WHEN TO USE THIS SERVICE:
- Launching a new website – you will find out whether the site is well designed and whether it meets visitors' expectations.
- You have a website, but it has poor results – find problematic sports and possible solutions.
- You would like to edit your site – if you want to continue to invest in the site, you will get data from real operation as a basis for editing and you will know that the changes will not head in the wrong direction.
- You have edited the site – and you want to know whether users behave the way you expected, and whether the changes are beneficial for the site.
- You want to maximize business performance of the site.
- Hard data for informed decision-making
- In the case of Google Analytics, you will not pay anything for the tool
- You will measure correctly only with advanced settings of the analytics
- It allows you to optimise business performance of the site
The easiest way to get relevant hard data about visitor behaviour on the site.
Thanks to the data obtained from web analytics tools, you will make better decisions and you will improve business performance of the site more easily. In the future, the collected historical data will come in handy.
Thanks to the use of the free Google Analytics tool in combination with Google Tag Manager, the actual deployment as well as the set-up are very quick and inexpensive.