Website visitor tracking and analysis
"Peek over your visitors' shoulders and find out how they really use your website and what problems they encounter."
Based on an analysis of data from specialized tools monitoring user behaviour, we will evaluate the current status of your website. These tools allow you to see how visitors interact with your site.
We will reveal problematic areas and propose ways how to eliminate the identified deficiencies.
HOW THE ANALYSIS IS CARRIED OUT
- Together with you, we will identify parts of the site (specific sites/elements), the usability/functionality of which you want to verify.
- We will insert a specialised tool designed to secretly monitor visitors (heat maps, video recordings, traffic statistics).
- After reaching the required number of records (1-2 weeks depending on site traffic), we will carry out an evaluation and prepare an analysis.
- We will present to you the results of the analysis: problematic spots and deficiencies identified, including a proposal how to eliminate them.
WHEN TO USE THIS SERVICE
- If you want to find problematic spots on your website.
- If you want to quickly obtain relevant feedback from real users.
- As an alternative to other services: user testing, focus groups, interviews.
- Cheap and quick testing of changes (1-2 weeks)
- Hidden monitoring of real visitors (no paid testers)
- Valuable basis for further development or redesign
The tools used provide unique outputs in the form of recordings of interactions, heat maps and detailed traffic statistics.
Speed and price
Real visitors are involved in the monitoring and thanks to automated tools, the actual set-up and evaluation are very quick.
Hidden monitoring of visitors is a valuable alternative to user testing. You monitor real users in their real environment while performing real tasks. This gives you more relevant results that help you make better decisions.