A/B and Multivariate Testing of Change
"Do not be afraid of change and increase the performance of your website!"
A/B and multivariate tests are an effective method for assessing the impact of planned changes (change in a form, colours, page layout, text) with regard to improved conversion ability of your website.
If you are not happy with a certain part of your site and at the same time you are not sure what effect the proposed change will have, you can use this method to simultaneously compare two (A/B test) and multiple (multivariate test) variants of changes between themselves and choose the best performing change. When using this method, there is no risk of a drop in conversions after the deployment of the tested changes.
Unlike other methods (e.g. user testing), the result is not affected by subjective assessment, but it is based solely on statistical data.
How the testing is done
- We will prepare a set of hypotheses that you want to verify, the rules and objectives of the testing.
- We will link the hypotheses with specific key indicators of the site (conversion objectives, visits, bounce rate), based on which the success of individual variants will be assessed.
- We will prepare an implementation specification for your site programmer.
- We will deploy a testing tool on your website.
- We will continuously monitor the ongoing testing. The testing usually takes about 2 weeks (depending on traffic to the site).
- After the test is completed, we will process a final report on the testing, including recommendations.
- We will present to you the test results and our recommendations.
When to use this service
- Whenever you want to quickly check the impact of planned changes on the performance of the site.
- Whenever you want to improve site performance.
- As an alternative to other services: user testing, focus groups, interviews.
- Cheap and quick testing of changes (1-2 weeks)
- Accurate quantification of performance increase
- Testing on real visitors (can be set at % of visitors participating in the test)
- Possibility to test multiple variants at once
- Minimizing the risk of a drop in conversions due to the change
Safe increase in conversions
Before deploying a specific change, you will know exactly what effect it will have on the number of conversions.
Speed and price
Your visitors will test the changes for free and, thanks to automated tools, the actual set-up and evaluation are very quick. Some changes can be tested without the involvement of your programmers or encoders.
Real visitors to your site are involved in the testing. This gives you real results that will help you make better decisions.