Support the trust of your users or customers in your brand by offering them a quality software solution. A corresponding range of testing will make it possible for you. Testing is one of important activities in development of projects because it ensures a certain level of quality of the final solution.
What we test:
We work with the following test types:
Testing according to Checklist
It is a set of about 80 checks aimed at general quality, technical SEO, accessibility and web solution performance (including a check of the appearance of web pages in different browsers). These are checks that are not directly related to the functionality of the web and are applicable to any technology platform. The tests run using commercial software and custom crawl tools.
The outcome is a clear report showing the results of the various checks and a list of identified failings.
- Increasing the level of search engine optimization.
- Faster displaying of web pages.
- Clearer HTML code.
- Ensuring proper “technical” quality of outputs.
Functional Web Testing
A manual check of web solution functionality, usually it is a comparison of the functionality requested by a client, defined in the specification, with the web solution real status.
The output is a list of identified failures.
- The web solution operating according to defined requirement.
- The appearance and functionality independent of the applied operating system or browser.
Automated tests replace manually clicking and testing of web solution functionality. The tool for automated testing is called Selenium. Through the selenium server in Lundegaard and continuous integration tool CI Jenkins, we are also able to create a task which will run tests at regular intervals and inform a selected group of recipients about their outcome by e-mail.
Automated tests facilitate and accelerate the check of functional parts of the application. Their advantage is also the use for confirmatory testing (repeated execution of a test that previously ended with an error - due to confirm the correction of the error) and regression testing (checking whether the correction of an error did not result in a new error in another, so far right, module). They are often also used as the primary check after implementing a new version on the production environment
- Checking functionality of critical points in web applications at regular intervals.
- Automated, therefore faster functional testing with variable input data.
- Easier testing functionality of applications after deploying new versions.
Security Web Scan
Security testing verifies the security of web applications in terms of application security (i.e. primarily immunity against different types of attacks based on the HTTP application protocol). Scanning depth can be set, but the solution should follow the OWASP principles (The Open Web Application Security Project) at least at the level of PHP TOP 5:
- P1 - Remote Code Execution – vulnerability that allows a remote code execution on a server, usually through file system calls.
- P2 - Cross-site scripting – vulnerability that allows an attack by injecting scripts or their parts to web browsers.
- P3 - SQL Injection – vulnerability, through which it is possible to find out information about databases or read their contents.
- P4 - PHP Configuration – vulnerability resulting from insufficient configuration security of application, web and database servers, software platforms, etc.
- P5 - File System Attacks – vulnerability that allows infecting a file system.
The output is a report, which contains a list of identified risks and their priority together with a suggestion to eliminate the detected problems.
- Revealing the basic security failures of the solution.
- Preventing leaks of sensitive information.
We help you with:
- requirements analysis and preparation of test scenarios,
- manual and automated testing,
- Defect Management - reporting and monitoring of errors,
- working with SQL databases and preparation of test data,
- creating of your own test tools,
- reducing security vulnerability of your solution.
Capacity and know-how
You do not need your own QA capacity - we have got an experienced team with a detailed knowledge of system platforms, network, application and database technologies and testing processes.
When implementing projects in the field of testing we use not only proven methods and procedures for testing the software, but we are also able to adapt to the methodologies that are used by our customers.
We guarantee a standardized testing process, output quality and a reliable background. We respond to requirements within the guaranteed times.